Monday, October 10, 2016

What I Learned About In Earlier Posts

I loved this post. This post was about Albert Einstein and how he was in the past. When he was young through when he died. He grew up not being very appreciated by his teachers because of his bad attitude and not doing good on his work. He got expelled and at age 16 quit school. Although he wasn’t very bright in the past (Which I had never known) he came up with the now famous equation E=mc2. The reason why it is so famous is because it was used to set off a bomb that destroyed Hiroshima, Japan. I learned a lot from this post. I have always wanted to learn about E=mc2. Being more specific I want to know how it set off the bomb, and why was Einstein interested in that equation?



I thought this post was VERY interesting and I never would have thought to write about who made the expression. Pythagoras was the person who apparently thought of that two expressions equal an answer which was super surprising!. I learned that he was a renowned Greek mathematician. He had also thought of the Pythagorean Theorem. Something that I would definitely like to know is: How did he think of the expression?


No comments:

Post a Comment